Our Wine Cube is perfect as a corporate space near Melbourne – only 30 minutes from the CBD.
Even though we’re only half an hour from the city, you’ll feel like you’re miles away in the winery oasis, and if you’re lucky, you might meet one of our winery dogs while you’re here!
Closest Airport: Melbourne Tullamarine
Parking: Free onsite parking available.
The Wine Cube is ideal for workshops, meetings or team events, while also offering the feel of escaping the city, sitting among the winery grounds. The glass room offers a convenient and beautiful space with flexible options to cater for your needs, as well as providing opportunity for tastings and bespoke wine experiences.
The Wine Cube sits adjacent to the Cellar Door, and as it is glass, offers the feeling of sitting outside in the winery grounds. Double layered blinds keep away afternoon glare and can offer privacy. We are happy to assist with break-out areas for smaller group work around the property.
Ideal for conferences, boardroom/corporate meetings, workshops, team-building, corporate lunches work Christmas parties.
WHAT CAN GUESTS ENJOY THE VENUE:
- Up to 18 people capacity
- Natural lighting (feels like being outdoors)
- Outdoor break-out spaces available around the grounds (and lawn games)
- TV screen with HDMI
- Water, mints, flip chart, textas, post-it notes and free wifi included
- Plenty of FREE onsite parking
Optional add-ons include:
- Coffees on arrival + morning tea – freshly baked by DENCH BAKERS
- Lunch by JAM AND PICKLE
- Cheese boards + local produce – heroing house-made STONE AND CROW CHEESE
- Premium tasting with Wine Specialist
- Gifting options
- Bespoke team bonding experiences ie. Masterclasses, Wine Blending, Wine + Cheese Pairing or Winery Tour
- Winemaker meet-and-greet or wine classes with a MASTER OF WINE
- Vegan/ vegetarian options available (including wines)
DOES A VENUE HIRE FEE APPLY?
Full day: $500
Half day $300
WHAT IS THE LATEST TIME THE VENUE WILL ALLOW AN EVENT TO RUN?
Hours are 10:00am – 5:00pm
ARE THERE ADDITIONAL COSTS (ie: security, staffing, service charges etc)
Not unless the additional ad-ons are booked
DOES THE VENUE ALLOW OUTSIDE CATERING?
Yes upon request
CAN UNDERAGE GUEST ATTEND EVENTS? ARE THERE ANY RULES / RESTRICTIONS AROUND THIS?
CAN GUESTS STYLE / DECORATE THE EVENT SPACE?
Yes (at the discretion of the venue)
DOES THE VENUE SET UP FURNITURE?
Yes. Additional furniture / theming can be ordered in at a cost.
IS THERE AUDIO VISUAL (AV)?
IS THERE A STAGE?
IS THERE A DANCE FLOOR?
IS THERE SPACE FOR A LIVE BAND?
DO YOUR CONFERENCE / EVENT SPACES FEATURE NATURAL LIGHT?
DOES THE VENUE ALLOW EXTERNAL MUSIC? (live bands, DJs etc)
DO ANY OF YOUR EVENT SPACES HAVE ACCESS TO AN OUTDOOR AREA?
DOES THE VENUE HAVE WHEELCHAIR ACCESS?
Yes, the space is accessible with ramps and disabled toilets – talk to us if you have any additional needs.
WHAT TIME IS THE VENUE LICENSED UNTIL?
WHAT ARE THE DEPOSIT TERMS?
DO YOU OFFER FREE WIFI?
MEETING & EVENT SPACES INCLUDE:
EXCLUSIVE USE OF THE WINE CUBE
18 (boardroom style)
16 (classroom style)
16 (theatre style)