The Windsor Workshop has been designed to evoke inspiring and creative events and workshops. Be it a corporate team leadership day, a location shoot for your new product or perhaps to run your own creative workshop – The Windsor Workshop is the perfect space to plan your next event.
This beautifully flexible curated space is available for full and half day hire and ideally suited for off-site planning, development or team building days, workshops, focus and research groups, training, networking events, photographic and location shoots.
The Windsor Workshop offer a range of creative, experiential activities designed to promote thinking, synergy, personal connections and development.
Lead a successful off site strategy or team development day at The Windsor Workshop for minimum disruptions and maximum outcomes. Whilst you initiate conversation and focus on setting goals, we will ensure you are fed and watered and feeling comfy so you can kick those goals right outta the ballpark!
This venue has been delightfully curated space to foster creativity and inspiration. You will find an abundance of greenery in the form of lush indoor plants; vintage Danish school chairs; custom made ceramic coffee and tea cups designed by Melbourne Ceramicist, Ingrid Tufts, as well as delicious essential oil blends diffused to ignite focus and energy or perhaps relaxation and balance. Overall, our attention to detail will ensure your next event is one to remember.
Chapel St, Windsor, Melbourne. Easily accessible by car, tram or bus.
- Strategic planning days
- Team building and development sessions
- Leadership programs
- Networking events
- Product launches
- Photo shoots
- Business workshops
WHAT CAN GUESTS ENJOY THE VENUE:
- Onsite restaurant ‘The Dining Room’ which opened 7 days for breakfast and dinner
- Onsite bar, ‘The Highlander’
- Harbour accommodation rooms types provide spectacular views of Sydney Harbour Bridge
DOES A VENUE HIRE FEE APPLY?
Yes – A venue hire fee will apply. Venue hire includes:
- All day, unlimited barista style coffee and specialty tea – black tea, green tea and herbal tea
- Morning tea – fresh fruit and sweet biscuits *full day bookings only
- Bottled Water / Wine glasses
- Custom and Handmade ceramic coffee / tea cups and plates by Ingrid Tufts
WHAT IS THE LATEST TIME THE VENUE WILL ALLOW AN EVENT TO RUN?
ARE THERE ADDITIONAL COSTS (ie: security, staffing, service charges etc)
DOES THE VENUE ALLOW OUTSIDE CATERING?
CAN UNDERAGE GUEST ATTEND EVENTS? ARE THERE ANY RULES / RESTRICTIONS AROUND THIS?
No restrictions on underage guests given that adults are present if the event are serving alcoholic.
CAN GUESTS STYLE / DECORATE THE EVENT SPACE?
Yes – all theming and decorating requirements must be approved by the venue.
DOES THE VENUE SET UP FURNITURE?
The venue will set up all venue furniture. Third party furniture to be set up by suppliers.
IS THERE AUDIO VISUAL (AV)?
Yes, the following AV is available:
- Ceiling Mounted Acer Data Projector
- Technical Support
- Magnetic White Board (including whiteboard markers)
- Flip Chart Board (70 x 100cm, including paper)
- Keynote presentations emailed a week in advance can be set up to be controlled by your smart phone
Additional AV can be hired in at a cost.
IS THERE A STAGE?
IS THERE A DANCE FLOOR?
IS THERE SPACE FOR A LIVE BAND?
Yes, as long as the venue is not at full capacity
DO YOUR CONFERENCE / EVENT SPACES FEATURE NATURAL LIGHT?
DOES THE VENUE ALLOW EXTERNAL MUSIC? (live bands, DJs etc)
Yes – this must be approved by the venue
DO ANY OF YOUR EVENT SPACES HAVE ACCESS TO AN OUTDOOR AREA?
DOES THE VENUE HAVE WHEELCHAIR ACCESS?
WHAT TIME IS THE VENUE LICENSED UNTIL?
WHAT ARE THE DEPOSIT TERMS?
DO YOU OFFER FREE WIFI?