Doltone House Jones Bay Wharf is a unique heritage venue situated on a restored finger wharf on the foreshore of Sydney Harbour’s Pyrmont. A spectacular decking area offering outstanding views of the Harbour Bridge, city skyline and Darling Harbour seating up to 700 seated guests and smaller meeting spaces available.
MEETING & EVENT SPACES INCLUDE:
1000 (cocktail style) / 680 (banquet style) / 900 (theatre style)
Heritage Wharf is a unique area that has been transformed from its industrial origins into a contemporary designer space with charming features. The space is naturally characteristic or enhanced by dramatic lighting.
- Waterfront location with versatile spaces
- Iconic heritage listed wharf location with Sydney Harbour backdrop
- Elevated full length outdoor decking area
- 5m high ceilings
- Pillar less fully carpeted event space
250 (cocktail style) / 160 (banquet style) / 100 (theatre style)
Doltone Loft is a sleek multi-functional space split over three levels, ideal for unique events. Exclusive waterfront, polished wooden floors, high ceilings, feature lighting and a large marble bar.
- Overlooking Sydney Harbour bridge
- Amazing lighting features hung from the original timber beams
- Intimate and relaxed atmosphere, charismatic space
- Abundance of natural light
- Perfect for an intimate wedding, cocktail party or VIP dinner.
120 (cocktail style)
Complementing Jones Bay Wharf’s heritage charm, Soho is the newest addition to the venue portfolio. Multi-award winning designer, Greg Natale’s New York inspired studio design, ideal for meetings, dining and mingling with elevated harbour views.
- C-level management suite
- Breakout meeting space over two levels
- Private dining, exclusive designer space
- Lecturn/Microphone & LCD Plasma
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Abundance of natural light & blackout facilities available
20 (boardroom style)
A harbour-front boardroom featuring an outdoor entertaining area, state-of-the-art technology and WiFi internet access. Decorated with designer furniture allowing for superior comfort, flexibility and style.
- Outdoor entertaining areas overlooking the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- State-of-the-art WiFi internet access
- Designer furniture
- Greg Natale Designer fitout
130 (banquet style) / 200 (theatre style)
The Deck at Jones Bay Wharf is a private elevated balcony offering a stunning harbour backdrop. Access to this area is available for Heritage Wharf and Loft events. Ideal for pre-dinner drinks, welcome registrations, conference breakouts, brand activations, or as a stunning ceremony backdrop.
- Sydney Harbour views
- Private elevate decking
- Breakout area to relax your guests
- Contemporary and relaxed furniture
- Stunning wedding ceremony location