So you have been given the task of organising your next conference or event and not sure where to start? The first step to planning your conference / event is to create a detailed event brief.This will help you and others understand exactly what you are looking for and what is most important to you.Creating an event brief will also keep you on track during the event planning process.
Here are our tips on how to create an effective event brief:
- Set your objectives – What is the purpose of this conference / event?
- What is your desired outcome?
- Identify your preferred location
- Set your budget
- Identify the size of the conference / event
- Highlight preferred dated / timing of the event
- Highlight preferred venues
- Highlight any key principles that are important to you
The expert at My Venue Finder can assist you in creating your event brief; we can put forward suggestions and assist you with information on locations / budget saving trips and popular destination or city
venues. All you need to do is ask. www.myvenuefinder.com.au